Here is my original post I began back in January of 2021. Even from the very beginning, there were hundreds and hundreds of stories coming out shortly after the vaccine started being administered. There are so many stories in here that it takes the page a bit of time to load!
Here is the open vaers link Note: when I tried to post this directly on facebook, FB notified me that it would limit the distribution of who could see the post – which is just one of many forms of censorship being utilized. This data comes right from the government VAERS site. Again – it only captures between 1-10% of reports. Regardless of what your view is on correlation/causation, you can read through every report yourself. Click below:
There have actually been many IG and FB groups and accounts groups, but in time, FB and IG takes them down. In addition, my website, itself, gets “break-in” attempts, almost daily.
Here is my latest post of snippets from the culture – mostly 1-2 minute videos:
There are so many pleas for help.
I say it every time, but I will say it again.
- Covid is real. Take is seriously. GET TREATMENT EARLY!
- Vaccine injury is real. Take it seriously
- When deciding on the vaccine: Talk to the most pro-covid vaccine doc YOU know – and listen to why they think it’s the best idea. Ask questions, give your concerns. Then, go to a doctor that believes that the covid vaccine may not be for you. Listen to why they believe that. Ask questions, share your concerns.
- Make your decision.
Good people and good doctors disagree on this issue. Both sides can bring their own tragic stories.
(Yes, I happened to focus on the vaccine stories because everyone knows about the covid stories, and many of the vaccine stories are censored.)
The following are both true:
1. If you get Covid, you may be fine, have long-term adverse effects or die.
2. If you take the vaccine, you may be fine, have long-term adverse effects, or die.
The sooner we acknowledge this, the greater trust we will build, knowing all sides are being heard and have a seat at the table.
Life is a Risk
There is an inherent risk in living. Having the ability to review as much information as possible is key to ascertaining specific risk.
However, I would propose that it should not be the government, your employer, a business, or a school that decides whether you should take the risk for injecting, or not injecting, something into your body.
The greatest long-term risk would be to have a government that has the authority to force their decision on you.
A position of humility understands that there is a good probability that no one has the correct vaccine answer for everyone, but that you can make an informed decision for yourself and should be allowed to do so.
Trust is the greater good, not mandates.